SEEN BY HUNDREDS OF AGENTS, MANAGERS, and CASTING DIRECTORS!
Acting Professionally provides professional level film, television and commercial acting classes for adults and kids. If you’re serious about pursuing a career in film and television, Acting Professionally offers you comprehensive training to build the skills you need to succeed in the business:
• On camera audition skills, with mock auditions to enhance preparation.
• Cold reading skills.
• Business of acting from resume building and headshots to getting an agent.
• Stage vs. screen acting.
• Improvisation for film, TV and commercials.
• Monologue preparation.
• Industry showcases both live and online to gain you maximum exposure to industry locally and in Los Angeles.
• Guest industry teachers from Los Angeles and San Diego.
Get started now.
If you’re serious about a career working in film and television, you owe it to yourself to explore the site and see what industry professionals and students of Acting Professionally say about their results and see that Acting Professionally students – work professionally!
Contact Acting Professionally today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 454-0382
AP’s team in action, filming “Baited Breath”
Acting Professionally walks the red carpet for premiere of “Baited Breath”
Special Guest: Jason Wood C.S.A. (left)
Intro class actors before getting on stage.